In order to update your rDNS PTR records, log into your account and follow these steps:
- Click the numbers Services Button near the top of the page.
- Click the Active button on the right of the services you wish to adjust
- Under the Server Information tab, click the Manage IPs button.
- Click the Gear Icon next to the IP address your wish to add or change the record for.
- Click the Edit Reverse option.
- In the Reverse field, enter the text for your reverse.
- Click the Confirm button.
If you receive the error "Error occured ! La syntaxe reverse n'est pas valide:" Please check your reverse and ensure there are no invalid characters such as capitals or spaces.