- Log into the Dropbox Developers page (http://www.dropbox.com/developers) and click Create Your App
- Choose which folders to share, or to share everything in your Dropbox.
- Under the section **OAuth2** Redirect URIs add a new URL `https://thathost.cloud/index.php/settings/admin/externalstorages` and `https://thathost.cloud/index.php/settings/user/externalstorages`
- Go to Your NextCloud Account
- Click External Storages and Add a new storage **Dropbox V2**
- Fill the details Client Id, Client Secrets from your Dropbox App page (search for "App key" and "App secret")
- Click Grant Access and then you will be redirected for OAuth login
- After completing the OAuth you will be redirect back to Storage Section and you should see **green** mark along your storage configuration
To Configure DropBox as an External Storage, Follow these steps:
- 2 Users Found This Useful
How to Configure Google Drive
To Configure Google Drive as an External Storage, Follow these steps: While Logged in to your...