- While Logged in to your NextCloud Account, Click Settings > External Storages.
- Click Add Storage > Google Drive
- Click the Gear icon which shows tot he right of the words Google Drive.
- When Logged into the Develpoers Console, Click the Credentials Key on the Left Menu.
- Click Create Credentials > OAuth client ID
- Select Web application and Provide a name in the Name field.
- Enter `https://thathost.cloud/index.php/settings/admin/externalstorages` and `https://thathost.cloud/index.php/settings/user/externalstorages` in the Authorized redirect URIs
- Click Create and Copy the 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret'
- Fill the details Client Id, Client Secrets from your Google Drive App page
- Click Grant Access and then you will be redirected for OAuth login to a Google Sign in page
- After completing the OAuth you will be redirect back to Storage Section and you should see **green** mark along your storage configuration
To Configure Google Drive as an External Storage, Follow these steps:
- 1 Users Found This Useful
How to Configure DropBox
To Configure DropBox as an External Storage, Follow these steps: Log into the Dropbox Developers...