We provide access to a KVM interface through the customer control panel. Alternatively, you can use Putty or your favorite SSH software to connect to our Linux installations or you can Enable Remote Desktop on the Windows installations. We do not provide support for your SSH program or remote desktop. Support for these items would be provided from the developers for such softwares.
To access the server using the KVM, you would log into the customer portal at https://billing.thathost.ca/clientarea.php and follow these steps:
- Click Service
- Click the Active Button next to the Service you wish to access.
- Scroll down the page until you see the buttons within the Server Information Tab
- Click the Arrow Pointing to the Right Button
- Click the IPMI Button
- Click From Your Browser to open a KVM window from within the browser. Click From a Java Applet (KVM) to use a Java Interface pop-up (recommended).
- You will need to login using "root" as the username and the provided password when you installed the server.