In order to boot your server using a NetBoot, you would need to log in to the Customer Portal at https://billing.thathost.ca/clientarea.php and follow these steps:
- Click the Services Tab
- Click the Active Button next the service you wish to adjust.
- Scroll Down the page until you see the buttons within the Server Information tab
- Click the Power button
- Click the NetBoot Button
- Select one of the available Kernels
- Type in a root location based on where your root installation could be located. Typically this would be /dev/md1 or /dev/sd1, but may be located in a different location.
- Click the Green Boot Now Button
It can take up to 10 minutes for the reboot process to complete under the Network Kernel.