Our servers come with one IPv4 address and a /64 of IPv6 addresses. In order to make adjustments to your rDNS (Reverse DNS), you would need to log in to the Customer Portal at https://billing.thathost.ca/clientarea.php and follow these steps:
- Click the Services Tab
- Click the Active Button next the service you wish to adjust.
- Scroll Down the page until you see the buttons within the Server Information tab
- Press the Arrow pointing to the right button
- Click the Manage IPs button
- Press the Gear Icon ⚙ next the IP address you wish to adjust.
- If you do not see the IP address you are looking for, it may be associated to a pack of IP addresses you requested as additional. Click the Plus (+) button beside the IP stack to open it up.
- Click Edit Reverse
- Type your reverse into the provided field
- Click the Green Confirm Button
The system will confirm the reverse is pointing to the IP address and will go into effect immediately.