In order to make your staging area live follow these steps:
- NOTE: Pushing the staging site to the live site will remove the entirety of your currently live website. If you do not wish to lose the current website, Perform a manual backup of the live installation first by floowing the instructions listed at https://billing.thathost.ca/knowledgebase/138/How-to-Backup-an-Installation.html
- Log into your cPanel and Select the Softaculous Option. For this example, we will select WordPress.
- In the Middle Section, you will see all your Current Installations listed with options on the right.
- Select the Push to Live button to activate your staging website as your live site.
- Once the Staging site has been Pushed to Live you can remove the Staging Site unless more changes need to be made without effecting the Live Website.