If during the order process your order was cancelled or marked as fraud, it indicates one of several reasons such as:
- You are using a VPN to submit your order. Our system will not accept orders received through a VPN. Disable the VPN and try again.
- You are using an Hosting IP address to submit your order. Order from a computer attached to your work or home address.
- You are too far away from your IP provider. Your address must be within a certain distance from the IP provider radius. If that is not available, we suggest using the section 2 options.
- You triggered our MaxMind Fraud Protections. See section 2 options below.
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number or credit card was flagged for previous fraudulent activities. Do not attempt to order again. You will be declined.
To resolve issues with the above items, you must send us the following via support ticket to Sales or by fax to 647-749-8770.
- A copy of a Government Provided Photo identification (Front and Back) That clearly shows the name and address. Items that are not clear or blurry will be rejected.
- A copy of the credit card you are attempting to use for your services (Front and Back). You may cover all but the last 4 numbers of the credit card. You may cover the CVV2 number on the back of the card, but we must see the signature line filled in.
It can take up to 3 days to process the information depending on availability of staffing and current queue.