This interface allows you to view all of your mailboxes and remove old or large messages.
Select the account to modify from the Account menu.
The Account menu only appears for cPanel accounts. For example, it will not appear in Webmail accounts.
Use the Search text box to search for specific mailbox names.
The mailboxes table
The mailbox table contains a list of mailboxes, sortable by name, number of messages, and disk usage.
- Mailbox Name — The name of the mailbox.
- # of Messages — The number of messages for the address or in the mailbox folder.
- Disk Usage — The amount of disk usage each address or mailbox uses, in bytes, KB, MB, or GB.
- Actions — The actions available for the mailbox.
To remove messages, perform the following steps:
Click Manage to remove messages from the mailbox.
Select a removal option from the menu.
Select custom query ... to customize your removal option. For more information, read Dovecot's Search Query Format documentation.
- Click Delete Permanently.