To add a new FTP account, log into your client area and click Services. Click on the line of service associated with the plan you wish to add the FTP account to. Do not click on the domain name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the FTP Accounts button.
- Scroll down to the Add new FTP box.
- Enter the user name in the Login: feild. Keep in mind the actual login will appear as an e-mail address (email@example.com).
- If you wish to have the system set a password for you, click the Generate Password button. Otherwise, enter a password into the Password: feild and confirm the password in the Password (repeat): feild.
- The Directoryfeild automatically populates with the user name you typed.
- To give this user access to the main folder, empty the Directory feild.
- To give this user access to a different folder, type the path of the folder in the Directory feild.
- Click the Create button to complete the process.