March 6, 2017
To add a new user to a MySQL Database follow these steps:
- Log in to the clientarea and click Services.
- Locate and click the line of the plan you wish to add the MySQL Database to. Do not click the domain name associated with the plan.
- Scroll down and click the MySQL Databases button.
- Scroll down to the Add New MySQL User feild.
- Enter a name for the user in the provided feild Username feild. you can use up to 8 alphabetical characters, numbers or dashes.
- To have the system generate a password for you, click the Generate Password button. If you wish to use your own password, enter it into the provided Password and Password (repeat) feilds.
- Click the Create button.
You will still need to add the user to the database to make it fully active.