In order to set up a new e-mail address, access your customer area and click Services. Select the line for your service, but do not click on the domain name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the E-mail Accounts button.
- Locate the Add E-Mail Account box at the top of the page.
- Type the first part of the email address (the part before the domain name) into the provided Email: box
- There are 2 options for password:
- If you wish to have the system generate a password for you, click the Generate Password button.
- If you wish to use your own password type the password into the provided Password:box
- Re-type the password into the provided Password (Repeat): box.
- If you wish to limit the size of the e-mail account, select the Quota radio selection and type the amount of space to provide the box in MB (MegaBytes). Not setting a limit will allow the e-mail box to use up the space in the account that you would normally use for files and your website. When the disk is full, you will no longer be able to receive new e-mail.
- Click the Create button.