March 6, 2017
To delete a MySQL Database follow these steps:
- Log in to the clientarea and click Services.
- Locate and click the line of the plan you wish to add the MySQL Database to. Do not click the domain name associated with the plan.
- Scroll down and click the MySQL Databases button.
- Scroll down until you locate the database you wish to remove.
- Click the trash can icon to the right of the database you wish to move.
- NOTE: Removing the database is immediate and is not recoverable unless you have performed a back-up. Removing the database does not remove the users associated with the database.
- Click the Confirm button to complete the process.