To manage your e-mail accounts, log into the client area and follow these steps:
- Click on “My Services” and click on the line of the service (not the domain name) you wish to make the changes to.
- Scroll to the Quick Shortcuts box and click E-Mail Accounts.
- Scroll down past the Add E-Mail Account section and you will see a list of configured e-mail addresses.
- At this point you will have five different options:
- Password: Will allow you to edit the password for the account or have the system generate one for you.
- Quota: To change the space available for the e-mail account or to set it to unlimited (based on total disk space)
- Set-Up E-Mail Client: To assist with setting up a third party client software to collect your e-mail.
- Delete: To irriversably delete the e-mail account.
- More: Allows you to suspend the account, suspend incoming mail to the account, suspend access to the account, access webmail for the account, manage external authentication, or configure calendar and contacts for the account.
If you are experieincing difficulties in accessing the service details past “My Services” log in to https://billing.thathost.ca with the same credentials as the main website to continue to perform these actions